Race Date: MAY 7 & 8, 2021
- 24 Hour: 7:00PM, Friday May 7
- 12 Hour: 7:00AM, Saturday, May 8
- 6 Hour: 8:00AM, Saturday, May 8
Course: All timed races will follow the same course, a flat and fast 2 mile course around Trout Lake. Net elevation per loop is just 36 feet. Half a mile on the bike path the rest is grass and gravel path. Very little to trip over and nearly impossible for you to get lost.
Cutoff Times: Only complete loops will be counted. The 6 hour race will end at 2:00PM on Saturday and the 12 & 24 hour races will end at 7:00PM.
Brighton, MI 48116
- Information coming soon
- Custom 10L dry bag (perfect for the beach or as an ultra drop bag)
- All participants receive a lei when they have completed their run - run 1 loop or 50 to get lei'd!
- Finish 26.2 Miles or more to receive a custom Koozie
- Finish 50K, 50M or 100K distances to receive an additional laser cut medal with paracord lanyard
- Run 100 MILES to receive a one of a kind FLIP FLOP BELT BUCKLE!
- Tent camping available Friday night
- Accurate chip timed results for finishers
- An invite to the post race luau for you and your crew featuring the Witch's Hat Beer Garden
- The booth at the Park Entrance will be staffed. Please have cash ready if you do not have a Recreation Passport on your vehicle.
- Michigan Residents: If you have not purchased the Recreation Passport when you renewed your plates, you can purchase a Recreation Passport at the booth for $17.
- Out-of-State Visitors: You will be required to pay the daily permit fee of $9 when enter the park. Please have cash ready. Or, you may purchase an Annual Permit for $34.00.