Race Date: MAY 5 & 6, 2023
- 24 Hour: 7:00PM, Friday May 5
- 12 Hour Night Option: 7:00PM, Friday May 5
- 6 Hour Night Option: 7:00PM, Friday May 5
- 12 Hour: 7:00AM, Saturday, May 6
- 6 Hour: 7:00AM, Saturday, May 6
Course: All timed races will follow the same course, a 2 Mile, mostly trail loop will take you on a tour of the farm... over and over and over again! Each loop gives you access to a fully stocked aid station. Stop and rest as often as you'd like... we'll all be on island time!
Cutoff Times: Only complete loops will be counted. The 6 hour races will end at 1:00AM and 1:00PM on Saturday, the 12 hour races will end at 7:00AM and 7:00PM on Saturday, and the 24 hour race will end at 7:00PM on Saturday.
Pacers: If you have friends and family who will want to hop in for a few loops they must register for the 6 hour or 12 hour event. Thank you for your understanding with our new limits! Make it a fun day(s) with your favorite run group! Support and run with each other.
Chelsea, MI 48118
- Friday May 5th at Robin Hills Farm: 5PM - 7PM
- Saturday May 6th at Robin Hills Farm: 5AM - 7AM
Late registration will be available during the packet pickup periods.
- Custom Island Time 20 can cooler
- All participants receive a lei when they have completed their run - run 1 loop or 50 to get lei'd!
- Finish 26.2 Miles or more to receive a custom Koozie
- Finish 50K, 50M or 100K distances to receive an additional laser cut medal with paracord lanyard
- Run 100 MILES to receive a one of a kind FLIP FLOP BELT BUCKLE!
- Tent camping available Friday night
- Accurate chip timed results for finishers